Inspired by Aspinal’s iconic Mayfair bag, women’s style L549 frame captures the essence of the...
Inspired by Aspinal’s iconic Mayfair bag, women’s style L549 frame captures the essence of the luxury fashion house’s timeless heritage style. Sustainably sourced leather, and bio-based acetate on Col. 01, perfectly align with the superior standards of quality pioneered by the Aspinal brand.
WHAT IS BIO-BASED ACETATE?
- Material: Bio-Based acetate (Col.01)
- Chic cat-eye shape
- Skilfully interwoven LWG certified leather, reminiscent of the Aspinal Mayfair bag, decorate the temples
- Metal sides are sculpted to reveal the iconic Aspinal shield
- Col.01 is an alluring tortoiseshell with amber highlights
- The Aspinal sustainable bee symbol etched into the tip ends
- Self-locking screw
- Biodegradable demo lenses
An eco-friendly and certified biodegradable alternative to traditional plastics, bio-acetate is formulated with natural, non-toxic, plasticisers and either a base of cotton or wood pulp fibres. Offering similar performance characteristics to conventional plastics, bio-acetates do not pose such a long-term toxic and physical hazard for land or sea life.