In line with Aspinal’s heritage of using ethically sourced, premium raw materials, women’s...
In line with Aspinal’s heritage of using ethically sourced, premium raw materials, women’s style L548 is a natural progression being crafted in the finest quality bio-based acetate; offering sustainable luxury in a highly wearable, soft square shape.
WHAT IS BIO-BASED ACETATE?
- Material: Bio-Based acetate
- Skilfully interwoven LWG certified leather, reminiscent of the Aspinal Mayfair bag, decorate the temples
- Metal sides are sculpted to reveal the iconic Aspinal shield
- Col.01 is an enduring, highly polished black
- Aspinal sustainable bee symbol etched into the tip ends
- Self-locking screw
- Biodegradable demo lenses
An eco-friendly and certified biodegradable alternative to traditional plastics, bio-acetate is formulated with natural, non-toxic, plasticisers and either a base of cotton or wood pulp fibres. Offering similar performance characteristics to conventional plastics, bio-acetates do not pose such a long-term toxic and physical hazard for land or sea life.