Referencing Aspinal's iconic Mayfair bag collection, Montana pairs an on-trend cat-eye shape with...
Referencing Aspinal's iconic Mayfair bag collection, Montana pairs an on-trend cat-eye shape with gold chain temple detailing to create a must-have summer wardrobe essential.
- The elegant cat-eye frame is enhanced by the refined chain metal temple design
- Metal temples feature sustainably sourced leather interwoven throughout with sculpted tips to reflect the tapering of the Aspinal shield
- Polarised lenses - a new feature for 2023
- Composed of bio-based acetate which is non-toxic and from a renewable source
- Provided in a heritage-inspired crystal English lavender
- Docking station on temples allows for addition of a sunglass chain
- Self-locking screw
This frame is provided with; a luxury box, a premium hard case, a microfibre cloth and a sunglass pouch. All packaging items are accented with gold branding for a truly superior finish.
WHAT IS BIO-BASED ACETATE?
Bio-acetate is an eco-friendly version of plastic and can be certified biodegradable. Bio-acetate is formulated with natural, non-toxic, plasticisers and offers similar performance characteristics to plastic without posing such a long-term toxic and physical hazard for land or sea life.
WHAT IS AN FSC CERTIFIED FOREST?
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international, non-governmental organisation which has the world’s most respected and widespread forest certification system. These accreditations prove to businesses and consumers that the product they are buying is sustainably sourced and protects the world’s forests.