Destined for icon status, Palm Springs is a statement piece from the latest Aspinal of London...
Destined for icon status, Palm Springs is a statement piece from the latest Aspinal of London sunwear collection. Made from sustainable acetate in a distinct cat-eye shape with bespoke sculpted temples showcasing clean cuts and modern lines.
- Trend-inspired cat-eye shape
- Three-dimensional geometric temples reflect Aspinal's high-fashion appeal
- Composed of bio-acetate created from a wood pulp base sourced exclusively from FSC certified forests
- Available in an enduring black with luxe appeal and a grey graduated lens
- Tip ends are adorned with Aspinal's signature bee motif, presented in gold foil, denoting the brand's 'Bee Aspinal' environmental campaign
This frame is provided with; a luxury box, a premium hard case, a microfibre cloth and a sunglass pouch. All packaging items are accented with gold branding for a truly superior finish.
WHAT IS BIO-BASED ACETATE?
Bio-acetate is an eco-friendly version of plastic and can be certified biodegradable. Bio-acetate is formulated with natural, non-toxic, plasticisers and offers similar performance characteristics to plastic without posing such a long-term toxic and physical hazard for land or sea life.
WHAT IS AN FSC CERTIFIED FOREST?
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international, non-governmental organisation which has the world’s most respected and widespread forest certification system. These accreditations prove to businesses and consumers that the product they are buying is sustainably sourced and protects the world’s forests.