Precision engineered to reflect the design architecture of the renowned Range Rover vehicles,...
Precision engineered to reflect the design architecture of the renowned Range Rover vehicles, RR3016A is a modern masculine style with exceptional sustainable credentials.
- Crafted using M49 bioplastic acetate by Mazzucchelli 1849
- A unique Japanese raw edge adds a dimension to the upper eyerim
- Range Rover’s signature luxury is found through considered designer details, including branded tip plates and interior temple plating
- The distinctive lines of Range Rover’s iconic vehicles are iterated in the tip-plate shape and temple trim
- C1 is a contemporary dark grey striation paired with a gunmetal hardware
- Self-locking screw
WHAT IS MAZZUCCHELLI BIOACETATE?
One of the purest bio-based materials available for frame production, luxurious Mazzucchelli M49 is composed of Cellulose Acetate and a vegetable-based plasticizer. Premium in every sense, this sustainable material is both bio-based, fully biodegradable (to standard UN-EN-ISO 14855-2: 2018), is 100% recyclable and complies with ISO 12870:2004.